Monday, November 27, 2006

And the pictures arrive

So like I posted a couple days ago, we celebrated the American Thanksgiving for youth on Saturday. And we actually pulled it off! Sure we used processed stuffing, but who cares? lol

Stove Top stuffing on the stove top.
The candles added such a nice touch lol
The meal.
And to prove even April came! Yesssss!
Mark carving the turkey...(it was really chicken, but nobody has to know)
Daniel..doing what Daniel does best
Heather, Sam & Mark eating their grub
Bonnie..about to lash out at Jenna for tormenting her lol
Elisa playing Kevin's new spiffy nintendo..which I must admit, it pretty swell
This game went on for like..2 hours lol
Charades! Hallaaaa
Aren't you guys glad I never went to hair school?

6 comments:

Adam said...

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. By the way be proud, Stove Top stuffing rocks!!

Carin said...

oh my - what is wrong with his hair! :P LOVE the pics... heard it was wonderlovely!

Kevin Wiebe said...

Tamara, did you get any pictures of Elisa and I together?..... unfortunetly I have none :(

Christy said...

Mark looks strangly awkward cutting that "turkey"...

Good pics!!

Bonnie said...

Tha night was sooo much fun! btw, thats a hideous(sp?) picture of me!

jessicabrandenbarg said...

aww looks like a good time!! lots of fun