Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hold onto your pantaloons!

It's a windy one out there! That's not an actual picture that I took, but that IS actually what it looks like outside! It's ridiculous out there..we're getting more winter this month than we had all last year combined! Craaaaazy. I DID hear that November was supposed to be our worst month though, so I'm hoping for the best. I got off early today (5pm), and thank God that's the same time my dad gets off because I got him to come to my work so he could follow me home. I'm sure I would have made it home alive without him (the roads really aren't that bad, you just can't see anything..which is an important factor while driving. Or so I've been told.) I'm praying the weather will be a little better tomorrow morning because I have no choice but to drive to work. I have to go to the medical building to do a presentation on diabetic foot care. AH!
So the GTT is this weekend..hallaaaa! I'm super excited for it. I'm a little bummed though because I won't be able to make it to the Friday night session because of work. We're having a big sale until 10pm, so I'd obviously be a little more than fashionably late. I'm hoping to see most of you there though!!

**BL with Christy tonight!!! Yesssssssss!**

4 comments:

jessicabrandenbarg said...

so i have hered that its crazy weather over there!! its just freezing over here.. -30 today and yesturday ... not enjoying that too much. have a good one teaching on feet tomorrow..did u get my e-mail about mac?

Stephanie said...

Ha ha haaaaaaaa. It's supposed to be 18 tomorrow in Toronto and it still hasn't snowed yet.

Tamara said...

I saw that on the weather website, Steph!! Hopefully you'll bring it with you when you come home

Carin said...

crazy crazy... sounds like busy busy life! Have a great time at GTT!!!
And best wishes with your presentation on diabetic foot care!! I wish I could go!!