
I just have to say: I have the coolest grandparents on the block. These pictures are from last Sunday, but I went over to their place to hang out for a bit tonight and had a grand time.I should really be in bed right now..but I'm not. And I probably won't be for at least another 2 hours. BUT (again) I'm not complaining =D Annnyways, the reason I should be in bed is because I work from 9:30am until 10:30pm tomorrow! BLAH. My first break probably won't be until after 6pm too...so I'm not the happiest camper at the moment...BUT (yes, another but) I do get Saturday off (from work) so that should be grand.
I'm thinking about taking pottery lessons starting in/or around January. I need to get at least 4 people to do it with me though because then we can have our own private class & choose the day & time that works best for us. Sooo if you're interested, let me know! The girl who's selling pottery at the spa tomorrow night told me about it & said the prices were pretty decent.


5 comments:
Hey Tamara,
phone Charlene as she's always wanted to take a pottery class. Here's her number. Syk for all you blog stalkers. Just kidding Tamara give her a call.
Those are the cutest pictures of you and your Grandparents! I love them! I think I might be interested in those pottery classes...I will let you know!
Hmmm...pottery classes, I think I might be interested as well.
That pic of your grandma is priceless...she's such a sweetheart!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
i can just hear grandpa asking what a hundered times before he did that.. hahahahahahaha your so funny i wish i was there for that one... i would TOTALLY take some classes with you ..but dude i got my own to sort out here... which are going horribly but we will discus this when i am home ...
love you so much
I could possibly be interested too!! let me know how much and when... might be hard to work around my crazy schedule... apparently from January until June I don't exist... giggles... busy busy!
Post a Comment