Good news! My grandpa got out of the hospital yesterday! I went over to their place tonight to give him a pedicure & hang out with both him and my grandma for awhile. I am so blessed to have such great grandparents.
I'm also (finally) starting to do my Christmas shopping. I just finished ordering my dad's gift from MEC (mountain equipment co-op), and I know what I'm getting my mom. They're the two hardest on my list, so everyone else shall be a breeze. I'm hoping.
*This is my 100th blog posting!*
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So glad to hear that your grandpa is doing better! You're such a sweety to pamper your grandparents like you do!
Hope all is well and that yoy find that perfect gift for all the people on your list!!
Did you get my message?
Awwww Grandpa! I am glad he is feeling better!
Happy 100th post! You have made me proud!
*Wow I use exclamation marks way to much*
glad your grandpa is doing better! And so glad also for you and your 100th post! Can't wait to see you...8 days...
Wow, 100th post, I'm almost caught up to you!!!!! Glad your grandpa's ok.
Post a Comment