Unfortunately we didn't get to go to Wonderland today! Huge bummer for both of us considering (deeeep breath!)....We woke up at like 7am, got ready, took the subway for an hour, went to the box office to buy Wonderland bus tickets and that lady friggin SNAPPED at us, telling us Wonderland is only open on the weekends during this season. I felt like reaching through her little plastic window and flicking her in the chin for her rudeness. But I didn't. I should have.
Our day ended up just as swell though..we spent the day shopping!! hallaaaaaa! I forget what the mall was called (Steph can fill you in on that missed detail) but it was large indeed! The Old Navy had 3 floors and I stocked up on stuff for my soon to be neice. Which by the way, if you know my sister her baby shower is next Sunday..but it's a surprise!! More details on that later. SO..my world was completed when I got to enter Sephora. Lululemon. The Gap. The Body Shop. La Senza. Anastazia. And loads more. I don't do much shopping in Terrace so when I'm away I allow myself to let loose! lol
In the middle of our day we needed to sit down so we went and saw a movie..The Nanny Diaries w/ Scarlett Johanson. Great movie!!! Annnnd there are so many insanely good movies coming out in the near future I'm going to need a movie partner for almost every Tuesday night. So if you're game..hallaaaaa!
Anyways, tomorrow is Wonderland so I shall get some rest.
Friday, September 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can you please pick up some yarn for me?
sooo many photos.. I wish I took that many! Looks you are totally enjoying yourself!
Post a Comment